We treat diseases of the Central Nervous system, Brain, Spine and Peripheral Nerves.
All 4 of the consultants share an extensive combined and individual experience and leading expertise in managing a range of spinal and neurosurgical conditions. Our collaborative and collegiate approach allows us to deliver individualised state of the art care to our patients. Working together within a multidisciplinary setting allows us to utilise our collective depth and range of knowledge to provide the highest standard of safe neurosurgical care.
Each of us has a parallel NHS and private practice treating patients with a range of spinal conditions.
- Lumbar and Cervical spine pain or dysfunction – spinal conditions arising from degenerative ‘wear and tear’ including low back pain, sciatica leg pain, prolapsed discs, spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal resulting in compression of the spinal cord or nerves to the legs), neck pain, and brachialgia (arm pain).
Other specialist neurosurgical conditions we provide bespoke expert management in include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Ulnar nerve entrapment
- Head Trauma
- Brain Tumours / Cysts
- Spinal Tumours / Cysts
- Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia
- Neurovascular conditions including aneurysm and arteriovenous malformations
- Paediatric Neurosurgical conditions
- Spina bifida and spinal cord tethering
- Epilepsy surgery
- Spasticity surgery
- Facial pain
- Sacrococcygeal pain
If you can’t see what you’re looking for, please get in touch
Call Us : 0131 316 2567 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org